Rainy days and Mondays typically get us down- but THEN, we hear news like THIS and get all perky-like! Everyday with Rachael Ray Magazine has once again featured one of our summery new products in their current June/July issue. Check out the Tropsticks! Seeing that reminded us of another nifty occurrence in early May- Aristocakes appearing on The Today Show! Just look how those royally adorable cupcakes enhance the table. You can tell that Matt and Bobbie can't wait until they cut to a commercial so they can scarf those down! Lalalalala... well, it's turning out to be a nice day after all, despite the spring-in-New-England rain. How's YOUR day going? Sally forth!
The Joy of Fred Blog » Publicity
Rachael Ray has once again honored us by choosing to feature one of our items in the May issue of her magazine! Check out Birds on a Wire, a fine feathered way to keep your photos and notes attractively aligned. Thanks Rachael, that's the best Tweet we've heard all day!
- OMG it’s XYZ!
- Fred’s Tips for Successful Stamped Cookies
- Today’s the day for tea!
- Fred’s Must-have Mustache
- Fred Sox Outing!
- NYIGFers: We’re Moving AGAIN!
- Live! On Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- Knocked Up?
- Hey! Ho! Chicago!
- Marielle said “Hi! I am loving your moustache cookie cutters!…” »
- mark said “This super cute dummy is available in the…” »
- mark said “We have the Mr Tea and many other…” »
- Sarah said “Nothing to say except this is so cute.…” »
- Shannon Burrows said “I love thr toothpick holder I have! Everyone…” »
- winsor said “Hi Sarah, All of our recipes will likely…” »
- Sarah B said “Hi, I was wondering what the yield is…” »
- Cristina said “Yay! Can't wait to stop by and see…” »
- winsor said “Hi Viv, Double check the recipe above to…” »
- Viv said “I to have just purchased the box of…” »