The Joy of Fred Blog » Publicity
article on our Food Face and I have to say the author gave me the ingenious idea of using a set of these plates for my next grown-up dinner. They're the optimal size to keep portions reasonable, will liven up any dull conversation, and are perfect for those finicky friends who move okra to the side of their plate to make it look like they ate more. (Don't think I didn't notice!) Meanwhile, back on the East Coast, our friend Taryn at Littlewhirl is hosting a contest to win our new Ms Food Face (plus a couple more goodies). Entering is a cinch. So go forth, do as she instructs, and win thee free Fred stuff! [caption id="attachment_967" align="aligncenter" width="450" caption="Littlewhirl's little girl"][/caption]
If you could have anything in the world for Mother's Day, what would it be? What if you could have anything in the Fred catalog? Dee: "I'd have the kids clean my entire house. INCLUDING THE LAUNDRY. And I'd like the Weinstein please." Annie: "I'd spend the day with my family. Fred product? I like Unzipped… for sugar or Splenda®." Mmmm…Splendaaaa. Joann: "I just want to know my kids are happy and healthy. I'd also like Unzipped. My sister-in-law has one on her desk filled with M&Ms." I'd like to meet your sister-in-law. Melissa: "A vacation…Without kids! [instant rim shot] Which Fred product do I like? Those TeaCupCakes are SO cute! And the Calf&Half. I also love the 2-Carat Cup…I'll take the 2-Carat Cup." Orange Whip? Orange Whip? Three Orange Whips. Paula: "A massage. And Oh Snap! I love to cook. You know I've been meaning to pick that up." Well Paula, I happen to know where you can get one! And there you have it! Straight from the source.
Fill 'Er Up and Budget Cuts, or take it with you in our fun Loaded wallet. And while you're at it, take a look at what some bloggers (and Rachel Ray!) have to say. Hurrah for our friends…!
- OMG it’s XYZ!
- Fred’s Tips for Successful Stamped Cookies
- Today’s the day for tea!
- Fred’s Must-have Mustache
- Fred Sox Outing!
- NYIGFers: We’re Moving AGAIN!
- Live! On Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- Knocked Up?
- Hey! Ho! Chicago!
- Marielle said “Hi! I am loving your moustache cookie cutters!…” »
- mark said “This super cute dummy is available in the…” »
- mark said “We have the Mr Tea and many other…” »
- Sarah said “Nothing to say except this is so cute.…” »
- Shannon Burrows said “I love thr toothpick holder I have! Everyone…” »
- winsor said “Hi Sarah, All of our recipes will likely…” »
- Sarah B said “Hi, I was wondering what the yield is…” »
- Cristina said “Yay! Can't wait to stop by and see…” »
- winsor said “Hi Viv, Double check the recipe above to…” »
- Viv said “I to have just purchased the box of…” »