The Joy of FRED Blog
Ninjabread Men decked out in 80s splendor. In this pivotal scene from the 1984 movie The Karate Kid, bad boy Johnny is attempting to block a well-placed front kick from the hero Daniel LaRusso as the cookie crowd goes crazy. Clearly, Mr. Cookie Miyagi has taught Danny well. We think you'll agree... the resemblance is uncanny. Frosting on, frosting off. We appreciate you sharing your stellar effort with us, guys. Who's next? Have you made anything using a Fred product lately? Let us know!
- OMG it’s XYZ!
- Fred’s Tips for Successful Stamped Cookies
- Today’s the day for tea!
- Fred’s Must-have Mustache
- Fred Sox Outing!
- NYIGFers: We’re Moving AGAIN!
- Live! On Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- Knocked Up?
- Hey! Ho! Chicago!
- Marielle said “Hi! I am loving your moustache cookie cutters!…” »
- mark said “This super cute dummy is available in the…” »
- mark said “We have the Mr Tea and many other…” »
- Sarah said “Nothing to say except this is so cute.…” »
- Shannon Burrows said “I love thr toothpick holder I have! Everyone…” »
- winsor said “Hi Sarah, All of our recipes will likely…” »
- Sarah B said “Hi, I was wondering what the yield is…” »
- Cristina said “Yay! Can't wait to stop by and see…” »
- winsor said “Hi Viv, Double check the recipe above to…” »
- Viv said “I to have just purchased the box of…” »