The Joy of FRED Blog
Ninjabread Men decked out in 80s splendor. In this pivotal scene from the 1984 movie The Karate Kid, bad boy Johnny is attempting to block a well-placed front kick from the hero Daniel LaRusso as the cookie crowd goes crazy. Clearly, Mr. Cookie Miyagi has taught Danny well. We think you'll agree... the resemblance is uncanny. Frosting on, frosting off. We appreciate you sharing your stellar effort with us, guys. Who's next? Have you made anything using a Fred product lately? Let us know!
- OMG it’s XYZ!
- Fred’s Tips for Successful Stamped Cookies
- Today’s the day for tea!
- Fred’s Must-have Mustache
- Fred Sox Outing!
- NYIGFers: We’re Moving AGAIN!
- Live! On Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- Knocked Up?
- Hey! Ho! Chicago!
- winsor said “Hi Bill, Please check with our distributor for…” »
- winsor said “Hi Sandra, Sorry for taking so long to…” »
- 2Shopper said “Congrats on being featured by Kathie Lee Gifford! ” »
- 2Shopper said “Thanks for the awesome recipes! Will have to…” »
- 2Shopper said “These are so cute and hilarious! and not…” »
- Bill said “Please tell me there is somewhere i can…” »
- sandra said “what recipe do I use for Cursed Cookies?…” »
- Marielle said “Hi! I am loving your moustache cookie cutters!…” »
- mark said “This super cute dummy is available in the…” »
- mark said “We have the Mr Tea and many other…” »