The Joy of FRED Blog
Solid Sound Festival at Mass MoCA. And holy heck was it fun! (So I'm told.) But what was more fun was spying our products out in the real world. Here are a couple snaps from the museum shop. We hear over and over again, "Once you're aware of Fred products, you'll start seeing them everywhere." So we've added a new Sightings category to our blog. We'd like to pin our virtual map of all the places throughout the world where folks find our stuff, so go ahead, send us your photos of Fred products (and their location). And for the first five submissions, we're giving away an ice tray of your choice. (Sorry, U.S. only. Boo!) North Adams, Massachusetts: You're on the map!
- OMG it’s XYZ!
- Fred’s Tips for Successful Stamped Cookies
- Today’s the day for tea!
- Fred’s Must-have Mustache
- Fred Sox Outing!
- NYIGFers: We’re Moving AGAIN!
- Live! On Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- Knocked Up?
- Hey! Ho! Chicago!
- winsor said “Hi Bill, Please check with our distributor for…” »
- winsor said “Hi Sandra, Sorry for taking so long to…” »
- 2Shopper said “Congrats on being featured by Kathie Lee Gifford! ” »
- 2Shopper said “Thanks for the awesome recipes! Will have to…” »
- 2Shopper said “These are so cute and hilarious! and not…” »
- Bill said “Please tell me there is somewhere i can…” »
- sandra said “what recipe do I use for Cursed Cookies?…” »
- Marielle said “Hi! I am loving your moustache cookie cutters!…” »
- mark said “This super cute dummy is available in the…” »
- mark said “We have the Mr Tea and many other…” »