The Joy of FRED Blog
the dieline back in Dec that had some nice things to say about the packaging that we do at Fred. I'm a firm believer that over-packaging is a way of hiding a crappy product. If the item is good, it should be able to speak for itself, without all the flash and fluff. I have purchased many products with slick packaging, only to be extremely disappointed when I finally got to the real thing. I felt like I was tricked. We hopefully will continue to make products worthy of showing off. And dieline, thanks for noticing.
- OMG it’s XYZ!
- Fred’s Tips for Successful Stamped Cookies
- Today’s the day for tea!
- Fred’s Must-have Mustache
- Fred Sox Outing!
- NYIGFers: We’re Moving AGAIN!
- Live! On Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- Knocked Up?
- Hey! Ho! Chicago!
- Marielle said “Hi! I am loving your moustache cookie cutters!…” »
- mark said “This super cute dummy is available in the…” »
- mark said “We have the Mr Tea and many other…” »
- Sarah said “Nothing to say except this is so cute.…” »
- Shannon Burrows said “I love thr toothpick holder I have! Everyone…” »
- winsor said “Hi Sarah, All of our recipes will likely…” »
- Sarah B said “Hi, I was wondering what the yield is…” »
- Cristina said “Yay! Can't wait to stop by and see…” »
- winsor said “Hi Viv, Double check the recipe above to…” »
- Viv said “I to have just purchased the box of…” »