The Joy of FRED Blog
New York Int'l Gift Fair and suddenly found ourselves smack dab at the head of the aisle. Great visibility + new footprint + expanding product line meant nixing the foamcore walls and Ikea shelves and developing a better booth. And boy are we happy we did. We're getting lots of fantastic feedback from buyers, browsers and our fellow exhibitors, such as: "You grew up!" "Holy $#!+ that's a nice booth." "It's…so…BIG!" "I'll take one of everything!" "I miss you in the Judaica aisle." If you're an attendee be sure to pay our sales team a visit. If you're an attendee paying our sales team a visit at the end of the day, bring a few cold ones with you. We're there until noon on Thursday. Cheers!
- OMG it’s XYZ!
- Fred’s Tips for Successful Stamped Cookies
- Today’s the day for tea!
- Fred’s Must-have Mustache
- Fred Sox Outing!
- NYIGFers: We’re Moving AGAIN!
- Live! On Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- Knocked Up?
- Hey! Ho! Chicago!
- Marielle said “Hi! I am loving your moustache cookie cutters!…” »
- mark said “This super cute dummy is available in the…” »
- mark said “We have the Mr Tea and many other…” »
- Sarah said “Nothing to say except this is so cute.…” »
- Shannon Burrows said “I love thr toothpick holder I have! Everyone…” »
- winsor said “Hi Sarah, All of our recipes will likely…” »
- Sarah B said “Hi, I was wondering what the yield is…” »
- Cristina said “Yay! Can't wait to stop by and see…” »
- winsor said “Hi Viv, Double check the recipe above to…” »
- Viv said “I to have just purchased the box of…” »