The Joy of FRED Blog
International Home + Housewares Show, that is. We had so! much! fun! last year that we're packing up our home-related goods and heading back to Chicago. Unfortunately it's only open to the trade, so most of our fans probably won't get to mingle with the likes of Mario Batali, Rachel Ray, Paul Dean, Fred & Friends…the list goes on and on! If you are attending the show, please be sure to stop by Booth No. 3257 (Sunday through Tuesday, March 6–8) and say ¡hola! to our comedy team Deb and Joe who will be performing their newest soft-shoe tap dance / mime routine A Long Day Standing.
- OMG it’s XYZ!
- Fred’s Tips for Successful Stamped Cookies
- Today’s the day for tea!
- Fred’s Must-have Mustache
- Fred Sox Outing!
- NYIGFers: We’re Moving AGAIN!
- Live! On Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- Knocked Up?
- Hey! Ho! Chicago!
- winsor said “Hi Bill, Please check with our distributor for…” »
- winsor said “Hi Sandra, Sorry for taking so long to…” »
- 2Shopper said “Congrats on being featured by Kathie Lee Gifford! ” »
- 2Shopper said “Thanks for the awesome recipes! Will have to…” »
- 2Shopper said “These are so cute and hilarious! and not…” »
- Bill said “Please tell me there is somewhere i can…” »
- sandra said “what recipe do I use for Cursed Cookies?…” »
- Marielle said “Hi! I am loving your moustache cookie cutters!…” »
- mark said “This super cute dummy is available in the…” »
- mark said “We have the Mr Tea and many other…” »